CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Its been two weeks....really?

Our little butterbean(sorry son)
He's Beautiful!!
Sweet, Sweet
Looks like such a big man already.
These last two weeks have been indescribable, quite possibly due to sleep deprivation(which by the way, I couldn't think of any better reason to be without sleep)or it could be the many mix of emotions one feels after a new baby. I must admit the first week was trying....if he wasn't asleep-he was crying, and he spent very little time asleep, we chalked it up to tummy problems and he ended up in the bed( I swore I would never do that), but hey you do what you have to do-you can't spoil them at this age right?However, I am happy to report that he is doing much better now.Turns out these things (babies)dont come with owners manuels-what were they thinking, and no matter what anyone, drs. included says-sometimes you just have to use your brain-turns out little man has a more than hefty appetite and wasn't getting enough to eat-so hes requiring far more than any dr or lactation nurse recommended, who would have thought?So now hes fat and happy, and well Mommy just fells like a um...MILK COW, yep just call me Betsy:)With all that being said....I am so full of joy. He brings such delight to our lives, now I can't imagine him not being here, fulfillment is a good word. I just want to hold him, and never put him down, afraid that I will miss something, because they just grow so fast -just want to relish these moments.....












2 comments:

Tara said...

Love the owners manual comment, I was laughing out loud and well then Jolee started laughing too! He has grown so much, we cant wait to see him this weekend and spend his 1st Easter with him. Oh and the 2nd picture you posted today, Oh my Gosh it looks like his daddy made over, I cant get over it! Love you three very much!

Kim said...

omg, baby weston is SOO sweet!! he looks like such a cutie and is one of the most precious newborns i have ever seen. thanks for posting these pics so that i can keep up with him and you. miss you, and CONGRATS!! xoxo,
~K