So I just finished saying-they grow up way too fast. Well , that has been apparent recently with Weston's ability to do things that well he just shouldn't be doing yet. What is he trying to do to me, this growing up thing is supposed to go slow, each milestone coming in due time, not at two weeks old. Sure we all want our children to develop well and be "on time" developmentally but I'm okay with him just relying on me, taking his sweet time....at least for now:)
So since birth we have noticed how strong the little man was-which was quite funny since his daddy too was quite the strong man at birth(also lifting his head). As soon as they put him on my chest, I kid you not he lifted his head(okay so maybe it was just a fluke?) but he has continued to do so, everyday since. which by the way is the sweetest thing possible when they are on your chest and lift their head to look at you with those so sweet eyes.........you melt, how am I ever going to discipline the poor boy?Wait, I'm sure I'll learn.
And then just a couple of days later........he attempts some acrobatics,well more like just a rollover. At first, we thought , here again just a fluke, so we put him back on his tummy to see if he would do it again, mommy grabs her phone just in case, and there he went, he rolled right over-show off!So proud, yet so scary. Hes going to be a handful, but I can't wait to watch him grow and accomplish so many great things.

2 comments:
Mamen! as Jolee would say for... Amen) on the growing up to fast thing! He is doing great, that is so amazing he can all ready roll over and as for the holding is head up since birth I can vouch for that I saw him do it! And high five to you Mommy for blogging 2 days in a roll and putting up a video impressive! Love ya'll, give our strong man kisses from his Aunt Tara.
holycrap, that is awesome! wow, he is already the first born overachiever i see. . .mensa better watch out! =P
Post a Comment