CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally...our little man has arrived!!!

Weston Alan Roberts
7 pounds 9 ounces of pure Joy!!!Car ride home

Sleeping... so he won't sleep at night
Isn't he beautiful?


We are so very proud to finally announce that Weston Alan Roberts was born February 28, 2008 after 10 months and 6 days. What an absolute blessing this little boy is-God is so very Good!The birth went amazingly well...especially for a first time mom-FAST is more like it. They began softening my cervix at midnight on Wed night and he was born at 8:28 am Thur morning.I was already actively contracting when we arrived at the hospital-hey nothing new since 32 weeks, but after about an hour and a half of softening... the real labor began. Can you say EPIDURAL?Yea, the birth plan changed with a quickness:)So many reasons to be thankful-a healthy baby boy, healthy mommy and daddy, great care, great birth(amazing how you forget all the pain, its Gods way of ensuring we continue to procreate), and amazing family and friends. Blessed beyond explanation. He was a beautiful 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20 3/4 inches long. He is a great mix between both his mommy and his daddy. My eyes for sure and his daddys lips and long fingers and toes. Its amazing how content you are to just sit and stare at this beautiful being, how your heart is so full of love and joy. Its indescribable.How it takes me back just to think how big he will soon be-hes already changed so much in just over a week. A beautiful, beautiful blessing of a baby boy. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the coming days and weeks as we embark on our new journey into parenthood-full of love, joy, excitement, and sleepless nights!

3 comments:

Tara said...

He is a blessing to all of us! I miss him so much and it has only been 4 days since I have seen him (I mean I miss ya'll too and all, but you know how it is now, all about the baby!) Keep the pictures and blogs coming. Jolee still talks about her baby Wes all the time (she even will carry his picture around.) Love you all very much and are so very proud of you both. Hope ya get some sleep tonight!

Anonymous said...

oh pam, he's gorgeous! Cant believe I have yet to meet him. And that first picture is just TOO great! Prince Weston! I love it. Glad to hear you and him are doing well.

Laura said...

What a handsome little man! Congratulations!