Well, I thought that this would be my last blog until Weston arrived but he still proves to be extra comfy in utero so decided I would post the things I ever so restlessly do awaiting his birth-aside from birthing ball exercises , hot bathes, and wondering around aimlessly. Also serves as great therapy, without the sitting fee of course. Okay , enough with the rambling.....
Joseph and I were slow to make any great plans for Valentines Day due to possibilities of having a new baby or delivering one (what were we thinking?) so we ended up having a nice lunch, browsing shoppes and boutiques (we heard walking did the trick-don't believe the hype), and stopping by a ceramic shoppe. Here we decided to make a gift to welcome our little boy -a perfect way to celebrate Valentines Day. Oh , how things change (as they will continue to I'm sure). So we picked out some ceramic pottery, choose our colors and painted Weston his own little Tugboat piggy bank. You paint it, they glaze and kiln it and vilola- a beautiful creation. Well...left alot to be desired but hey we are no artist. We had great fun, lots of laughing and enjoying each others company. We hope that it will be something special for our new addition and hopefully he will one day enjoy the story of us waiting him out and what we did to pass the time. His daddy says he may question our many talents one day and definately suggest we keep our jobs in the medical field because painting is def. not out skill:)




1 comments:
Jolee and I think Weston's little tug boat piggy bank looks GREAT! Ofcourse as soon as the page popped up and she saw the 1st picture she hollared JOJO, JOJO mommy JOJO! We love you guys, and are waiting to come home when you say the magic words..He's Finally Coming!
Post a Comment