CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Any child of mine is sure to be brilliant....so hes waiting on his room to be finished right?

Right?He was just waiting on the completion of his room. So now that all the finishing touches are complete, he'll be REAL anxious to come out and meet his lovely parents who have done nothing but dwell on his ever existence for 1o months and 3 days...........well see, but the consensus is probably not. I have made him entirely too happy in there-gonna have to lay off the Ben and Jerrys for a couple of days and see what happens.

I thought I was patient, well not extremely patient but slightly, I mean as a nurse you have to have at least a morsel......maybe not so much. What is it they say?A WATCHED POT NEVER BOILS, huh I guess theres something to that. And to think elephants and whales carry their young for years-props to you sister. Okay, enough for today- I'm really getting my moneys worth.Enjoys the pics of Baby Westons nursery-much love and work went into it...A WORK OF LOVE (much like this pregnancy:) Artwork done with love by yours truly....and Granna and Pappy.

Chloie's new best friend resides in this glider-she can't keep her dirty mouth off of it .
What a masterpiece, that tugboat-Mommy and Daddy did well .

Looks a little bare...huh, we'll see.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Awe Pam it looks so cute! I cant wait to see it in person all finished and actually see little Weston laying in his crib. You all have worked very hard on that room, and it has paid off...it is so adorable! Love ya, see ya soon!!!!!

Brittany said...

I visiting from Tara's blog.

My family and I are keeping you and your little family in our prayers. Weston's room is precious!

God Bless, Brittany