So its the first post before Baby Weston arrives...so I hope anyways, but hey what do I know I just am providing residence for the little fella and apparently putting my body through many, many renditions of labor-practice that is. I dont think pregnancy is supposed to go quite this way, but hey, who said I was normal? We've decided we may as well opt for a home birth becauce its going to take a slap from God to get me to the hospital at this point, I'm not going back to hear once more, "Ohh yea, your contracting every 3-5 minutes, its hurting like mad but your bodys making no change-go home, relax, and labor on sister." Its been 7 weeks of this stuff, really, are you serious? Not been a very good pregnant lady...lots of griping and moaning-so... so sorry honey(your the absolute best, really) and for all those many loved ones who without fail call everyday to see if maybe, just maybe today could be the day. So thankful for all the love and support, where would we be without it-lost, maybe in a institution somewhere :)And even more thankful for this beautiful blessing(in disguise) that The Lord has chosen to bless us with. We are forever grateful and are looking so forward to meeting and showering him with love. Feeling emotional now..........dang hormones.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aunt Tara is so,so excited that you decided to post! Oh my gosh you look so cute and big! (its ok to say that when you are pregnant, right?) I cant wait to hear what the Dr. says today about ya, Im feeling progress has been made. We love ya'll and can't wait to see ya'll and hold that beautiful baby when he decides to come on out and join us!
oh pammie, you have the cutest preggo belly ever!! wish i could look like that instead of having fat on top of baby. =P can't wait to meet your little man!
CUTE belly!! I know you are DYING to meet that little boy of your's. And I know that you are so tired of hearing people say that, right? Hang in there girlie. And just so you know, I have been telling Tara that I hope you deliver before me. :) I really do.
Post a Comment