CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Prayers of Thanksgiving

Wow, it has been too long since I've done this, but little one(well not so little anymore) seems to be stealing all my time. And that's the way I like it:)When I get home from work all I want to do is love him up....and he doesn't seem to mind, I don't know- what do you think? Many times I get so frustrated over life events-a screaming baby who just won't calm, no matter how much he eats, or how close I hold him, a house that won't clean itself, that bill that well didn't exactly get paid on time, traffic that won't move fast enough so I can get home to my precious baby, and that boss that is just trying to make my life miserable.Oh how frustrated we can get, and let it consume us, but we, I have so much to be thankful for.

After recent events with some friends of the family, my heart has felt heavy with such sorrow. How thankful I am to have a healthy child. As I was driving to town yesterday, Weston was just screaming, I had to pull over twice to console him-man was it frustrating but how thankful I was for him to cry and be here with us. The house isn't spotless, so what, it will still be here tomorrow, but Weston grows so and changes so much everyday, I don't want to miss that. And that bill eventually got paid(sorry AT&T), I'll eventually get home, what good am I if I don't get there safely, and that boss, well shes my boss, I have a job. So thank you lord for a beautiful, healthy baby, a home to live in, bills(because that means we are providing for our family), traffic, and a job. Oh, the many blessings.....



***Please keep the Ferrell family in your thoughts and prayers***

1 comments:

Tara said...

I'am impressed sister, love the new page! He is getting way to big way to fast. We all 3 loved the video, so sweet! We actually watched it 4 times, Jolee would say... again, baby Weston and smile from ear to ear! Thank you for doing a new blog, and we should all stop more often and give a prayer of thanksgiving for all we have been blessed with. Hope you have a wonderful 1st Mother's Day tomorrow! Love ya, Aunt Tara