CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Okay...So I'll never catch up

Yes, its been such a very long time since I last did a blog...full time mom, full time wife, and full time nurse-time is limited, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Since I last posted so much has happened. Little man has grown so much and with his growth has come many new skills. It has been such a pleasure and an exciting time to watch him grow and learn. It's amazing how one day everything just CLICKS! So heres an attempt to catch up... 3 Month shot-yes realize that was 1 1/2 months ago. Hey they grow fast.

For some time now, he has refused to hang out in the bouncer or swing. Things that used to amuse him like the fan no longer do the job, so we had to go out a get some toys that were a little more to his liking. He must now be standing or sitting at all times-he has to know whats going on you will pay. He loves to stand and just check things out, great for him, tiring for mom and dad-I should have some nice guns by the end of this

So big so fast...our little, well not so little, man!

He has the best personality. 98% of the time hes as happy as a lark, a smile that goes for days, and sure to melt your heart, and a giggle thats intoxicating-the other 2% you will find him fighting his sleep, or.....
TEETHING!!!Thats right-4months, and his having gum pain, that means buckets of drool, raw fingers, and sleepless nights! Bring on the teething tablets, teething rings, and tylenol....is it too early for Benadryl??

3 comments:

Rebekah Sacran said...

He is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Pam!!!! Glad you took out the time to update. We enjoyed seeing the pictures and reading your stories. Love Granna and Pappy!!

Tara said...

Seriously, its been since July since you have blogged! I'm dying down here. We need a blog! We need a blog! We need a blog!!!!!